From tactical drills to target practice, the CO2 powered SIG MCX ASP delivers 30 rounds of rapid-firing, simulated SIG MCX performance and handling for more realistic, economical training and practice — any time, any place. Chambered in .177 pellet, features include an 18″ rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip, flip-up front and rear sights and more.
*Results may vary based on ammo weight, temperature, and altitude.
* MODEL: SIG MCX ASP
* OPERATING SYSTEM: 90 Gram CO2
* CALIBER: .177 cal
* MUZZLE VELOCITY: up to 700 fps
* TRIGGER WEIGHT: 7 lb (31 N)
* STOCK TYPE: Synthetic
* ACCESSORY RAIL: M1913
* SIGHTS: Folding
* MAGS INCLUDED: 30rd Pellet Mag
* OVERALL LENGTH: 34.75 in (883 mm)
* WEIGHT: 7.35 lb (3 kg)
Info taken directly from Sig Sauer