GLOCK describes the G19X as its first “crossover pistol”. It combines the full-sized frame of the G17 with the compact slide of the G19. The special color, Coyote, sets this pistol apart from other models. This licensed CO₂-powered airgun version from Umarex is an authentic replica with the exact dimensions and markings of the original. It fires 4.5-mm steel BBs with a maximum of 2 joules, and the blowback gives you a powerful recoil. The all-in-one magazine accommodates the cartridge plus 18 steel BBs.
TECHNICAL DATA Caliber 4,5 mm (.177) BB Magazine capacity 18 shot(s) Velocity 105 m/s Energy <2.0 Joule(s) Length 190 mm Weight 660 g
* Item will be tested in-store before dispatching for delivery.
* 3 Month Repair or Swop-out Warranty subject to fault. Should a Charged Repair be required out of Warranty as per terms and conditions given below, please do Contact Us for a quote.
* Customers will be liable to pay shipping Costs to pick up and Re-Deliver the item should the need arise for warranty fulfilment or charged repairs if the product cannot be dropped off to or collected physically from us.
* Repairs may take upto 6 weeks from the time of receipt by us as we cannot always guarantee parts availability at any given time.
* If we are unable to repair the item due to whatever reasons, a swop will offered and in the event that there are no quantities available of this same item, you may choose another item from ANY of our products equal to the same/similar Value. Please Contact Us for any further info should the need arise.
* Gas Leaks and Spring-Wear on magazines are not covered in the Warranty (Please see below Tips and Cautions).
Tips and Cautions: – It is strongly not advised to leave a pierced Gas Cannister in the Chamber while the pistol is not in use for a long period (approx 5 hours max) as consistently doing this will cause the seal to snap and will not hold the canister at full pressure or cause it to leak. Use a dab of Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline for example) on the Tip of each CO2 Canister before inserting it into the gun as this will help maintain the seal for a longer period. You may leave the canister in the gun for as long as you want WITHOUT puncturing the canister in the valve.
– In the case of Magazine fed Steel Ball Gas Pistols, always load your Magazine 1 or 2 balls less than the Max Capacity so as to maintain tension on the spring.
– It is also advised to make use of the CO2 GAS LUBRICATION CANISTER to do a general internal maintenance on your pistol after approximately 500 shots.