The original version of the famed Glock 17 holds an important place in many weapons collections. For those who want to share the excitement of owning a Glock, the over-the-counter CO₂ version is the perfect solution. This replica is fully faithful to the original, with all of its markings. But it was not made to be kept in a display case. With its heavy metal slide, powerful blowback and all-in-one magazine the Glock 17 promises hours of fun shooting 4.5 mm steel BBs.
Caliber 4,5 mm (.177) BB
Magazine capacity 18 shot(s)
Velocity 115 m/s
Trigger Double Action Only
Length 185 mm
Weight 646 g
Warranties,Repairs & Maintenance
* Item will be tested in-store before dispatching for delivery.
* 3 Month Repair or Swop-out Warranty subject to fault. Should a Charged Repair be required out of Warranty as per terms and conditions given below, please do Contact Us for a quote.
* Customers will be liable to pay shipping Costs to pick up and Re-Deliver the item should the need arise for warranty fulfilment or charged repairs if the product cannot be dropped off to or collected physically from us.
* Repairs may take upto 6 weeks from the time of receipt by us as we cannot always guarantee parts availability at any given time.
* If we are unable to repair the item due to whatever reasons, a swop will offered and in the event that there are no quantities available of this same item, you may choose another item from ANY of our products equal to the same/similar Value. Please Contact Us for any further info should the need arise.
* Gas Leaks and Spring-Wear on magazines are not covered in the Warranty (Please see below Tips and Cautions).
Tips and Cautions:
– It is strongly not advised to leave a pierced Gas Cannister in the Chamber while the pistol is not in use for a long period (approx 5 hours max) as consistently doing this will cause the seal to snap and will not hold the canister at full pressure or cause it to leak. Use a dab of Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline for example) on the Tip of each CO2 Canister before inserting it into the gun as this will help maintain the seal for a longer period. You may leave the canister in the gun for as long as you want WITHOUT puncturing the canister in the valve.
– In the case of Magazine fed Steel Ball Gas Pistols, always load your Magazine 1 or 2 balls less than the Max Capacity so as to maintain tension on the spring.
– It is also advised to make use of the CO2 GAS LUBRICATION CANISTER to do a general internal maintenance on your pistol after approximately 500 shots.