The Empire Battle Tested BT-4 Combat Paintball Gun is a tough and compact woodsball powerhouse!
The BT-4 Combat paintball marker has been a player favorite for years due to its durable aluminum clamshell construction and reliable inline blowback system.
The BT-4 Combat requires little maintenance and is simple to operate, making it ideal for beginner players.
The ingenious feed neck design quickly slides forward to let you run a pull through squeegee from the breech to quickly clean broken paint from the barrel. The BT-4 Combat marker accepts a wide range of tactical and performance upgrades, making it extremely customizable!
– External velocity adjuster
– Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades
– Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters
– Stainless steel bottomline
– Impact resistant baked on coating
– Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913
– Modular trigger system
– Slide-Away Feedport for easy cleaning and maintenance – offset for aim and accuracy
– Lightweight balanced construction
– Adjustable vertical front grip
Action: Semi-Automatic/Upgradable to full Auto
Power Source: Disposable 12g CO2 if used in conjunction with “Quick Change” Adapter or Various sizes Refillable CO2 or High Pressure Compressed Air Cylinders – Allows roughly 20 Shots per ounce or 25 Shots per 12g Disposable Cylinder.
Max. Muzzle Velocity: 300 Feet Per Second
Ammo: 0.68 cal Paintballs/Rubber/Solid Nylon/Pepper
Capacity: Various depending on Hopper